Part-Time Library Assistant –Circulation Department
Middletown Township Public Library
• Assist library customers with check-in/check-out process at the Circulation Desk.
• Respond to inquiries regarding due dates, overdue materials, and fines.
• Create new library cards and renew existing cards for customers.
• Assist with weeding the collection and maintaining the HUB.
• Proofread cataloging items.
• Process fine payments.
• Organize, sort, and process library materials as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Civil Service Job Title: 07467
CWA Local 1032 Salary Requirements: $15.36/hour
Generous paid time off, no medical benefits
Schedule: 17.5 hours per week
One evening per week and two Saturdays per month is required
Submit Letter of Interest, Resume and Application to:
55 New Monmouth Road
Middletown, NJ 07748
The library will advertise all open employment opportunities on the homepage of the website and with flyers posted at the front desk & bulletin board. If you are interested in working at the library, please fill out an employment application and return it to library administration or email it to email@example.com.