Tax Forms & Resources
AARP TAX HELP
Free Tax Help from the AARP Foundation’s Tax-Aide Program at the Middletown Library!
Tax-Aide provides free tax preparation help to people with low to moderate incomes from February 1 to April 15. In fact, Tax-Aide is the nation’s largest free tax assistance and preparation service in the United States — giving special attention to people over age 60.
Over 32,000 specially trained volunteer tax specialists at over 7,000 sites nationwide, help taxpayers obtain all the tax deductions and credits they’re entitled to — absolutely free! Every year, the Middletown Library participates in this program.
Please call the Reference Desk for information at 732-671-3700 ext. 320 or ext 321.
BOOK SHELF LOCATIONS
CATALOG SEARCH TERMS
- The No. 1 source of information on businesses and people for researchers, students and job seekers. Click on RefUSA icon once authenticated.
- Free volunteer tax assistance and preparation for low to moderate income taxpayers.
- This site contains downloadable income tax forms, instructions, and IRS publications.
- Information for individuals looking into e-filing.
- New York tax forms and information.
- Tax and management guidance for small and medium sized businesses and their owners; online version of The Small Business Tax Review.
- New Jersey tax forms and information.
- The mission of the Tax Foundation is to educate taxpayers about sound tax policy and the size of the tax burden borne by Americans at all levels of government.