Volunteer at the Middletown Township Public Library. Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Below, there are a number of opportunties to become involved in for community service:
1. Lego Building Sessions: Work with young children to create lego masterpieces, Wednesdays at 6:30.
2. Chess with Teens: Chess mentors/teachers are needed each Friday from 3:30-4:30 in the kids’ dept.
3. M3 Maker Sessions: Students knowledgeable with technology and engineering are encouraged to help younger children build and create in this STEM program. Sessions are held on the first Thursday of the month from 3:00-4:30 pm.
4. Minecraft Club: Help children create Mine'crafts' and play Minecraft themed games. Thursdays, July 10th and 24th at 4 pm.
5. Volunteer as needed for special programming.
Teens interested in volunteering at the library can email Teen Librarian Stephanie at email@example.com. Feel free to make suggestions for new programs where you can share your talents and creativity with others!
In the Community on your own:
1.The Middletown Arts Center is looking for responsible, fun-loving teens, ages 15 and up to help out with their Club Mac, which is a babysitting service with lots of activities for do with them. You must be willing to play with the kids so they have fun! Call the arts center to sign up at 732-706-4100.
2. Poricy Park of Middletown needs teen volunteers.
4. Sunrise Senior Living : Volunteer at the Sunrise in Lincroft. Help out with the Reminiscence Neighborhood. Please contact Linda Gelpke for more information at (732) 212-1910 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage teens to do programs to show their talents or a new skill; We currently have teen-led art, manga clubs as well as teens teaching American Sign Language instruction. We’ve had teen-led open mic nights, teen musical performances, and teen improv. If you have a special talent or interest, feel free to be in touch so we can make a performance or program happen.