- Library Card Application
- Homebound Service Program
- Book a Librarian
- Do Research
- Guide to the Library
- Events & Photos
- Best Reads / Reader's Advisory
- Employment & Volunteering
- I Love NJ Libraries
- MTPL Blog
- Contact Us
- Site Map
NMCC Business After Sandy Resource Forum
Wednesday 12/5 – Middletown Public Library, 8:00am
This forum is to share the programs and tools available from the State and County. There will be subject matter experts that will do short presentations and have a resource table for you to interact directly with them.
This event is FREE and open to all businesses in Monmouth County.
We will have registration and coffee starting at 8:00 and the forum will start promptly at 8:30.
1. Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon
2. FEMA Representative
3. Gary Colton, Public Affairs Specialist, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Disaster Assistance – FOCE
4. Liz Mackay, Director of Small Business Advocacy, New Jersey Business Action Center
5. Don Newman, Director of New Jersey Business Services Call Center
6. Peter Hartt, Acting Director, Division of Insurance, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
7. Jeff Flatley, Director of Workforce Portfolio and Contract Management, LWD
8. Jay Staiger, Business Representative, Monmouth County, LWD
9. Larry Sternbach, Monmouth County Division of Employment and Training
10. Freeholder Tom Arnone, Grow Monmouth
There will be time for questions and one on one time with the representative.