The Middletown Township Public Library is seeking a part-time skilled Building Service Worker who can work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Schedule: Part-time– 22.5 hours per week
Shift available: Evenings - Monday-Thursday 4:30-9:00pm & Friday 12:30-5:00pm
Looking for someone who is:
• Reliable & Punctual
• Perform duties efficiently
• Works well independently
• Valid NJ Driver’s license
• Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 lbs.
Janitorial Duties include: (but are not limited to)
• Sweeps, mops and vacuums floors
• Dusts, waxes, and polishes furniture
• Empties wastebaskets
• Cleans kitchen and offices
• Keeps restrooms in clean, orderly, and sanitary condition
• Replaces deodorizers, toilet tissue, hand towels, and soap
• Keeps a stock of cleaning materials/equipment needed to do the work
• Tells supervisor when more materials are needed or when equipment is in need of repair or replacement
• Sets up meeting rooms for programs and events
Hourly Rate: $11/hr. Includes sick and vacation time. No medical benefits.
Contact Information: Submit resume by mail or email to:
55 New Monmouth Road
Middletown, NJ 07748