World Geography & Culture Online
- World Atlas combines an extensive collection of more than 1,500 clear, printable, full-color original maps with a wealth of current statistical information in one interactive resource.
Asbury Park Press
- Full-text database of the Asbury Park Press Newspaper (Jan. 1999-). This newspaper is available through US Northeast Newsstream. US Northeast Newsstream covers news sources from Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Click on "Publications" to see a full list of papers offered, or to find the APP.
Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers
- This site allows you to search and view newspaper pages from 1880-1922 and find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Library of Congress as part of the National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP).
New York Times
- New York Times direct access. Get the full version of the paper and personalize what you see to get the latest news. Please register or the site will block you after 6 articles.
- The New Jersey Public Library created an index of all known digitized newspapers published in New Jersey.
Red Bank Register
- Local newspaper 1878-1991. If you need help with your local history research, contact our Local History Librarian at 732-671-3700 ext. 324 or email email@example.com.
Small Town Papers
- Choose from over 250 small town newspapers you can read free every week. Browse and search scanned newspaper archive from 1865 up to the current edition.
Stars and Stripes
- This online database contains over one million historical newspaper pages from Stars and Stripes, the independent daily newspaper of the U.S. military. At present the archive includes newspapers published from 1948 through 1999.
Consumer Reports (EBSCO)
LIFE Magazine Photo Archive
- LIFE.com represents the most amazing collection of professional photography. Over 10 million photos from the legendary archives of LIFE magazine.
Science Online (Facts on File)
APS Journals Homepage
- The American Physical Society (APS) is a non-profit organization that has made available "research journals, scientific meetings, and education, outreach, advocacy, and international activities" about physics.
Cornell Unversity's Library's ArXiv.org
"Open access to 1,402,089 e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Electrical Engineering and Systems Science, and Economics."
Directory of Open Access Journals
"DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals. DOAJ is independent. All funding is via donations, 50% of which comes from sponsors and 50% from members and publisher members. All DOAJ services are free of charge including being indexed in DOAJ. All data is freely available."
- Offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment.
- ScienceDirect is an open-source website that has free journals with various topics including medicine, healthcare, biochemical research that are available to anyone to share and view.
- Science Online offers a comprehensive, curriculum-oriented overview of a broad range of scientific disciplines through extensive essays, diagrams, illustrations, images, biographies, experiments, activities, and definitions.
- Provides several state-specific automobile, motorcycle, and CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests. Also includes two online driver’s manuals (car and motorcycle), and an FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ MVC-related questions.
- This database offers interactive practice exams including ASVAB, GED, GMAT, PRAXIS, SAT, police and firefighter tests, AP exams, real estate licensing preparation, skills improvement courses, teacher certification, TOEFL, and much more.
New Jersey State Drivers Examination (Free Online Test)
- This website offers a free exam for the New Jersey State Drivers Examination